Welcome to our new blog!

A while ago, Ryan and I decided to delete all of our social media accounts in an attempt to live more in the real world and less in a virtual one. I can't with any honesty say that we actually got completely away from the digital enslavement which is so prevalent in this modern day, but we have lived through quite a lot in the real world since then. Most significantly, Ryan and I got married, honeymooned in Orlando, had a beautiful baby boy, James, and had him baptized in the Orthodox Church. We've had so much to keep us busy... who needs internet distractions? I have zero regrets in removing myself from the cesspool that is Facebook, but I do miss having an easy way to share pictures and news of all these important events.

So here we are with our new blog - Damon Family News. Nothing overly original or interesting, just sharing our family life with our loved ones. Welcome!

Comments

Post a Comment